Like everything out there which require care to function well, the candle makes no exception in this area. To enjoy a great candle experience, it all begins with proper candle care and maintenance.
Below is some important guide to better enjoy your JW Candle:
1. All candles must light up a minimum of 1 hour to prevent memory ring from happening and up to a maximum of 4 hours in usage.
2. Let the candle cool down at least 2 hours before trimming its wick and relighting it up again.
3. Use a wick trimmer to get a perfect trim out and ensure it's not too short as it will cause improper burn later on.
4. Never leave a burning candle unattended, make sure it is out of reach from children or pets and always burn candles away from the item that is easily flammable.
5. Kindly store your candle in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep it in a dark place like a cupboard or box will protect it from fading or discolouring.